The growing demand from the aerospace industry and the growth of the healthcare industry are driving market growth.
Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Market Size – USD 80.7 Million in 2019, Growth - CAGR of 14.7%, Trends – High demand from developing nations.
The global Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Market is forecasted to reach USD 243.2 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a high growth rate due to the increasing demand for complex design and low volume automotive parts. The automotive industry has played a major part in increasing the adoption of additive manufacturing techniques. Many companies have replaced the traditional manufacturing processes with additive manufacturing as it is faster and a cost-effective process.
Hybrid additive manufacturing or hybrid 3D provides a key benefit of reducing wastage, due to which many players are continuously adopting it. This process enables manufacturers to use only the necessary material for production. The development of 3D printing technology and new products in the market is a key factor for the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3634
Top Companies: Equispheres, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Voxeljet AG, Hoganas AB, Renishaw PLC, Materialise NV, 3D Systems Corporation, GKN PLC, ExOne GmbH, and Arcam AB, among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- In terms of Material, Nickel is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% in the forecast period. It exhibits properties, such as minimizing corrosion, which allows it to be used for a long time without replacement. The product finds extensive applications in the aerospace industry.
- The Tooling and Mold segment is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% in the forecast period. Hybrid Additive Manufacturing is used in making molds as it speeds up the process of production, along with leading to the production of better-quality parts.
- In terms of Application, Prototype is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% in the forecast period. This is because newer products are being tried and tested to be produced through Hybrid Additive Manufacturing.
- The Middle East and African region are forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 14.6% in the forecast period. This is due to the presence of countries, such as the UAE and Saudi Arabia in the region, which are witnessing high growth rates in the aerospace and automotive industries.
- China is one of the fastest-growing countries in terms of the adoption of Hybrid Additive Manufacturing. The high growth comes from the increased number of manufacturing industries in the region, along with the growth of the automotive industry.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3634
The global Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Market is segmented into:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Tooling and Mold
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3634
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Industrial Salts Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-salts-market
Oil Spill Management Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oil-spill-management-market
Phosphoric Fertilizers Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/phosphoric-fertilizers-market
Livestock Surface Disinfectant Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/livestock-surface-disinfectant-market
Heat Stabilizers Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/heat-stabilizers-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports